Thursday, December 4, 2008

Odds and Ends

Since I haven't blogged for a while, I thought I might do a quick update on everyone.
Zack got a real cast! It is bright green and unfortunately goes to his thigh. At first, he had a hard time gettting around. But he has adapted really well. He even took a few steps today! On Tuesday, we go in to get a new one that will be below the knee. I can't wait! He loves to draw on his cast and let anyone else sign it...he thinks he is pretty cool!

We gave Josh his baby blessing in November, but I never posted any pictures. So here he is on his blessing day. We had a little brunch at our house after. It was a fun day. We love our little guy.

Josh is a complete angel now (not eating milk is worth it)! He has been smiling for about a month or so. He tries to giggle but stops when he hears himself. It is really cute; he pulls this face like "where did that come from?"

My favorite thing to do is watch Zack and Josh interact. Zack is one of Josh's favorite people. He watches him so intently and smiles at him all the time. Zack also loves his baby. He has to give him hugs and kisses all day long. I can't wait until they can really play together...I hope they are best friends. Our boys are our life. They keep us busy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Poor Zacky. He does think he's pretty cool having that cast on, though. He was pretty proud to show it off in nursery and have everyone sign it.

Josh is getting more and more hansom every week! Those pictures from his blessing are adorable.

Amber said...

That cast just breaks my heart! I'm glad he's doing well with it though. Josh is adorable!! Love the sweater vest!

The Waldrons said...

Cool cast. Zack seems to be adjusting very well. That stinks that it had to be so high, but it just give him more room to have all his friends sign it.
Josh is growing so fast. He is very cute.