Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trummelbachfalle

After we walked the Alps, we took the train back to our car and drove 10 minutes to the Trummelbachfalle. This was amazing. This waterfall is made up of the water melting from all 3 glaciers (those glaciers we just "saw"). To see the waterfall, we took a tram up the middle of a mountain. Then we had to walk up a lot of stairs. This took us farther into the mountain. Everything was wet from the water splashing: the stairs, the walls, the hand rail, and us. It was so loud. The water was moving so fast! It was really cool. I have never seen anything like this before. The pictures will show you what it was like.



tRUMMELBACHEFALLE


I will post a video later. My camcorder is out of battery and we only have one converter. After it gets charged, I will post a video of this waterfall.

2 comments:

LM said...

Amazing! Trummelbachfalle is one of my favorite places on earth...thanks for sharing your adventure!

Lena Phillips said...

Wow! That is crazy! Kind of gives me the willies looking down on the rushing waterfall.