Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ulmer Munster

Yesterday we went to the Ulmer Munster. It is the tallest chapel in the world. It was amazing! The hour drive to get there was absolutely beautiful. The forests here are so green and so thick. I even saw green vines going up tree trunks. It is just so green and amazing!
The top of Ulmer Munster:


This is the bottom of the front of the chapel.



The boys and I went to the Ritte Sport chocolate factory today. Zack was excited to see Willy Wonka and was sad when he wasn't there. But it was pretty fun. We got to try our first European chocolate. It was yummy!! Don't you wish you could all have some?

3 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Oh, I do, I do!

B Flat Major said...

I know you'll bring us back some, so I'm not feeling bad about it. :-)

Mary Jane said...

I do too! I hope you'll pack some in your suitcase, we'd all be very appreciative!