Thursday, May 14, 2009

Josh Update


Josh is getting bigger and cuter by the minute. He is a gigglier. He is always giggling. He laughs when anyone laughs at him. He loves to play and be played with.

Food is also his new obsession. He loves to eat anything and everything. Well, except baby food. He will eat baby food until he sees that we are eating something else. Then he wants what we are eating. We were naughty parents and gave him a chocolate cookie the other day. He really liked it!

He loves to sit up and play with toys. He is beginning to like tummy time and might crawl sometime. I have never seen him roll over, but I have seen evidence of it. I will lay him down on this belly or back. Then I will leave the room to change laundry or something and when I return he has rolled over. He does it in his crib a lot. I try so hard to get him to do it for me, but he won't. I think he likes to tease me.

I swear he says mom. Whenever he needs me, like when Zack is coming too close or he is hungry or just wants me, he looks at me and he says "mmmmoooommmm." It is really cute. I really think it is on purpose, but it could just be babble. Who knows"?

1 comment:

Lena Phillips said...

He is soooooooooo, so cute!