Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day?!




This was my Valentines present. I was going to my sister's house and a very nice man couldn't stop on the ice and hit me. There isn't a ton of damage, but it is not drivable. The axel or something must be bent because when I drive it pulls to the right. Hopefully it will get fixed soon, if Allstate stops dragging their feet. Or I could just get what I really want...a red Mazda5!!

But really Valentines was great! I have the best husband in the world and nothing could ruin that! I love him!!

2 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Oh man! that's a bummer. At least you were the one who got hit so you don't have to pay out of the wazoo. I'm glad it wasn't any worse.

Unknown said...

Joan knows who really has the best husband in the world....:)...that's right...Marge Simpson