Friday, January 23, 2009

Solid Foods

For the last couple weeks Josh has wanted to eat CONSTANTLY. So I decided I was done with that and started solid foods. I just love the face babies pull when you first start them on rice cereal. They wrinkle their nose and almost cringe like "what is this stuff?" Here is a video of Josh eating "solid" food for the first time.
I love it! He gets excited and starts kicking his legs when he sees the spoon coming. Then when it enters his mouth he's like oh that stuff again. Even though he doesn't love this stuff, he is always much happier after eating. He is all smiles. It's kinda like he is saying "ahh.. my belly is finally full!"

1 comment:

B Flat Major said...

That first face made me laugh out loud! It's so true - their faces always look like, "Ewwww Gross! She chewed something up and spit it out and now she wants me to eat it!!!!" Doesn't help that rice cereal looks like that too.