Thursday, October 2, 2008

Josh: 10 days old

I have decided that baby #2 is sooo much easier than baby #1. I don't know if it because I am more comfortable with a newborn or if Josh is just a better baby or because I had a really easy delivery, but everything is going great!! Josh doesn't sleep as well as Zack did, but the night time feedings don't bother me. I enjoy the time alone with him. He has never cried just to cry. He is a little cuddle bug and loves to be held. Here are some pics of him today.





Zack has been really good with Josh. He calls him Baby. He gets very concern when he cries. Everyone told me he was going to turn evil after the baby. But he hasn't. He's been in time out the same as he was before. He loves to help give Josh a bath and change his diaper. He asks me everyday if he can play with the baby. The one thing that he has changed is his sleep habits. He has decided to wake up at 5:30 in the morning. I think he hears Josh and me downstairs, since we fall asleep downstairs during the 3:00 feeding. Just look at the bags under his eyes. I hope he decides to sleep in soon!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Zack does look a bit sleepy. I'm glad he's so good for you!

B Flat Major said...

Now that Josh is so much older he looks a little more like Zack. I'm still loving the dark hair.

Can I tell you how jealous I am? Especially since my baby is N.E.V.E.R. going to come out?

Lena Phillips said...

Josh is so stinkin cute!!! I want to come over and hold him and day dream about the day I get to have one.

Jennifer said...

Wow, what a cute little boy. I'm glad Zack is being good with him. That really makes a difference.

Sister said...

He's just beautiful, Liz. I'm so happy for you guys. You have such good boys!