Monday, September 22, 2008

HE'S HERE QUICKER THAN WE THOUGHT!

Well everybody,

Our boy, Joshua John Abercrombie, has come into our lives a lot sooner than we expected. The original date that we planned on him coming was this Thursday when we had already scheduled a time to get Liz started to give birth. However, I got a phone call this morning at work from Liz saying that she was already dialated to a seven. I immediately got off the phone, talked to my supervisor at work, and headed home. We went to the hospital and got situated, the minute they started to bump up the patosin (not sure if it's spelled right); things sailed smoothly. Both Mom and baby are doing fine. Josh was born at 1:42 PM, 7 lbs 3 ounces and 21 inches long. He's a very healthy boy and we love him. Here he is:








We love you buddy!

13 comments:

Sasha Fisher said...

He is adorable. I love looking at the pictures. I forgot how small they are. It makes me excited to have another one. We are so proud of you guys. love, the Fishers

Sister said...

Congratulations Liz, Steve, and Zack! We can't wait to meet Josh. Thanks for posting the pics.

Lena Phillips said...

Alright! Way to get this up there so fast so we can all see Josh's sweet little face. We want to come meet him soon, you'll have to let us know when you're taking visitors.

Liz! You're not supposed to look that good after just having a baby! You don't even have a single hair out of place!

And thanks Steve for calling and leaving a message on our phone, we appreciate you letting us know.

And most of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Brit Bennion said...

Congratulations...he's perfect!

The Waldrons said...

So the ahhh baby counter still says you have 10 days. I was going off that so I am so unprepared. Put him back and I'll see you in 10 days. Congrats from the folks at Ultradent.

SilverSpot said...

How come he looks like the milkman? 8-) Congratulations!

B Flat Major said...

I'll be over to see him soon - nice pictures!

Dave said...

Congrats guys, what a cute little family!

Amber said...

Congrats!! He's adorable. You look too good for having just given birth!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! (and I love his name!)

mary plus vince said...

Oh Liz, he is too cute! And you look beautiful! I hope that when I have babies, I look as good as you do!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I look forward to seeing him soon.

Gourley said...

Way WAY cute!! Oh I just want to hold him and squish him- not really I'll just come and go gaga over him! I can't wait to meet the cute little guy!! I agree with Lena- you look way too good Liz!