Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Washington DC

Steve had to go to Washington DC for work training. So I decided to go with him. We left Zack home with my sister. We arrived in DC on Monday July 7th. I got home on Friday and Steve came home on Saturday. While he was at meetings all day, I went on guided tours. He would then find me and I would show him the cool things he missed. We also went on a Washigton After Dark tour the first night we were there. The whole vacation was amazing. It even inspired me to find a history book and read it...yes that means it must have been something special...I usually hate history.

The Washington Monument is my new horn!

Sorry about the long blog...I hate them too. But there was no other way to do it...there is just so much to post. But hey at least it isn't about Zack. :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I would love to go there someday and learn about the history as well. You guys look great!

Kim said...

You should read The Founding Brothers by Joseph Ellis.

Lena Phillips said...

Wow!! You got to see some incredible things. I'm learning a lot just from reading your posts. Thanks for sharing.

So how did Zack do away from you guys?

Gentry said...

Wow, that was a great post! I even learned some things I've never heard before! Makes me want to go there with Shah!